Sunday, January 6, 2008

i'm reeves -- Rina "Reeves", asshole

i know it's kind of late but i just watched Constantine today. yes, yes, it seems a little outdated but i just gripped the guts to watch it today. and, boy, oh boy, Keanu Reeves is so freaking hot.. he's such a sexpot. heavens, bless me, it's the first time i muttered that word in my blog -- but, heck, i would be lying if i said that i don't find Keanu Reeves "Hot" with the capital "H". He sets me on FIRE! =)), i was kidding..

yes, yes, i know what you are all thinking, "Another crush, another father-figure-like".. Well, it makes a difference somehow because he's in his early forties whereas Johnny Depp and Neil Gaiman are in their mid and late forties! I sound so indignant it may seem like i've actually met them -- NOT!

Don't ask me what's wrong with this beady-black eyes of mine -- but, i can't find anything attractive to guys who're the same age as mine. Yeah, kill me now, huh? :) Anyway, some girls are whoring over goddamn Zac Efron -- i don't find him cute, I don't even find him attractive! I'm sorry if some of you are one of the girls, um, 'obsessed' with the toothy-'killer'-smile Zac Efron but I'm just being honest about my opinions of him -- heck, they're just opinions.

I don't really know why I like guys who are way older than me. My parents know about my crushes (well, except Sir.. Oh, you know! sheesh.. Besides, i just find him FUNNY and CORNY.), well, they know about my lust for Johnny Depp (ha! take that! I'm talking about lust here, baby!) and my plan to 'separate' Neil Gaiman from his wife and three kids. They asked me why I'm not like the usual teen-agers crushing over 'young heartthrobs' like Shia LaBeouf or anybody else out there, I gaped at them and I said that Shia's not my type. I mean, yeah, he's okay but I don't get any 'zap', get it? HAHAHA :))

Anyway, right this moment, I'm bitching over Keanu Reeves. I told my parents that they should be proud of me because he's way younger than my father (try five years.. well, for me it's young.) They looked at me, sighed, and shrugged. I think they're used to it already -- about my sudden declarations of my new crushes and about my elaborations that they're 3o years older than me.

I don't care about what others say about Keanu Reeves, about him being gay. Well, if he's gay, I can be a GUY for him. If he's not a fag, well, there's no problem then, right? :)) Oh yeeeeaah.. There IS a problem -- he's OUT of reach. :)) Still..

SONG: Teddy Geiger's "These Walls"

No comments: