Saturday, January 26, 2008

do you want to be my one and only love?

To those who are wondering if i'm actually being melodramatic, the answer is "No.", my title's a line from Teitur's "One And Only" song. :) I told you I love that song :)

This was one short week. After the events last Tuesday during SEG that I wouldn't want to elaborate, nothing really happened. Well, except for the fact that Sir Lastimosa went home early yesterday and that we didn't get to finish our innovative experiment. And, yeah, did I mention that the Oral Defense would happen this coming Wednesday? Ugh. I hate stress. I hate stress. I really, really, really hate stress. It makes me want to curl up into a ball and sleep.

I'm not really in my proper mind right now (as if I'm ever proper..)

The College Orientation things made me feel more confused (but, it did help a lot. It helped us to be aware :)) ) I mean, now, I don't really know what to take because every course I see, I tend to think "Yan na lang kaya course ko.." then another course would appear "Yan na lang kaya?" Course-choosing is very CONFUSING.

Oh well. I'll post a proper item when I'm not in a trance :))

SONG: obviously, it's still "One And Only" by Teitur.. And, oh yeah, Fountains Of Wayne's "Stacy's Mom" Been singing that for two weeks!



No comments: