Friday, January 4, 2008

so, you think you're ready for school?

ugh. school starts in about 48 more hours? oh yeah.. that is NOT good. don't, don't, don't get me wrong -- i LOVE school, i just don't like sports. i mean, i like watching other people play but i don't want to get too engaged at the, er, sport. (that sentence sounds bloody stupid..)

i don't think i can get out of the house again this weekend :( yes. i CAN'T get out of the house again.. everyone in the house is sick -- literally. my mom's suffering from fever (ha! take that workaholic!), my father's suffering from his severe sinusitis, i have this bloody sore throat (that's why i can't sing my lungs out while taking a bath.. :( grrr..) and my brother's suffering from his mental and psychiatric ailment.. HAHAHA. that was a joke, about my brother, i mean. shoot, if he ever reads this, i'm dead. oh well.. a joke is still a joke (even if it's half-meant.. :)) HAHAHA) yeah, yeah.. but i am indeed bitter about this sore throat because it's aching like HELL.

i can't even think straight right now. all i know is that i'm typing and my brain is not functioning well.. wait.. okay, i just sneezed and my throat is itching again.. too bad i can't put my whole fist inside my mouth to scratch my fucking-itching throat..

god, i've been very sickly this year, i mean, last 2007 (i forgot that it's already 2008). yes, i had fevers in three or four months? what happened to my white blood cells, i mean the cells that're supposed to protect my body from deadly-foreign-bodies, viruses, bacteria..? where is that cell? is he/she going to appear or do i have to fire him/her? ugh.. wait.. i'm going to sneeze again.. okay.. i just sneezed and there's a small bogey that landed on the floor.. eeew..

i think i have to go.. before i give a detailed description of the snot that landed on the floor.. and, hell, yeah, i think i need to wipe it off with a rug or something..

SONG: motion city soundtrack's "the future freaks me out".. i want to sing it.. but -- i CAN'T because of this infuriating sore throat..

No comments: