Friday, January 11, 2008

outbounders go "HEY!"

oh yeah.. we had our outbound today. it was okay and it was really tiring. we went to san pablo, laguna and visited the 5 LAKES!! yes, 5 lakes -- they said that the other two lakes were damaged or something. anyway, on our way to the first lake, when we were climbing those steep paths, i was cursing a lot because it was slippery and very, very, wet. I mean, it was literally wet because it started to rain. So, the rain was pouring down while we went to go look at the lake for like 5 minutes? oh yeah -- 5 minutes.

Our way to the last lake was the coolest! We got to sit/stand on a raft and dive when we're in the middle of a lake (i'm not sure if it's part of the seven lakes -- still, i think it's a lake.. Or a river.. whatever..) anyway, because i am blessed to have my period right now (note the sarcasm.) i didn't get to fully enjoy the jumping-slash-diving thing. I just held on at the side of the raft and laughed, laughed, laughed. I watched the others jumped and enjoy.

When we reached the other side, we got to "swim". The water's ok. Anyway, when we got out, there were sand in my socks and in my shoes. My nails were badly damaged and they're still recovering :)) Apart from that, sweaty faces and tired feet but happy smiles. :)

It was a good thing the WHOLE BATCH went together. I don't really like having the outbound in different dates. :)

SONG: Teddy Geiger's "These Walls"

No comments: