Saturday, January 12, 2008

these fucking disappointments

Ugh. I am so disappointed! There were so many things that I'm looking forward to and expecting and -- and.. Many things happened to make those things un-happen. I'm not even making sense here!

# 1: The Merchant Of Venice Play
So far this is my biggest disappointment :( I mean, ever since I got my script at about late November to early December, I've already started memorizing those Shylock lines of mine! I was really excited to be a villain, to be honest. I mean it's not everyday that I get to be really, really mean and vicious. I was really looking forward to the play :(

And then what happened? Because the time was not enough, Acts 4 and 5 will present their parts on Monday. I was shocked, annoyed, disappointed, and even a little furious because we really panicked and we tried our best to prepare for our act and just because there was not enough time, our presentation was postponed. I mean, look at that, Laraine has about three to four bruises now because of my pinching and pushing and tormenting her adhd-filled soul and body! HAHAHAHA. I was kidding, I couldn't be that mean to anyone.. Laraine didn't get any bruise from me -- just verbal abuse :)) hahaha!

Anyway, looking at the glass from it's half-filled point of view, I think it's okay too that it was postponed because we get to internalize our roles more :)


#2: The Floating Bookstore
My God! This is an ENORMOUS disappointment! I've been looking forward in going to this bookstore since last, last year! I was really thrilled when mommy said last week that we're going to the floating bookstore this Saturday because the ship was about to retire already so this would be their last visit to the Philippines. You can't just imagine my GROAN when mommy said, annoyed, that the ship's already in Subic (What do those guys see in Subic, anyway? Even Neil Gaiman went to Subic and I didn't even get to pinch his nose! UGH!!) I was so SAD and ANGRY I cried myself to sleep! Oh yes, I know what you're thinking, "What a drama-queen." But, dig this, think about it if you're in my situation, I've been looking forward in going to this bookstore since last, last year and buying loads and loads of new books! Try counting the days and months or hours or whatever.. I've been waiting for a VERY long time and all I get is "They're in Subic already.. I'm sorry. I guess we can't see them after all." UGH!


#3 Johnny Depp's Sweeney Todd
I swear I might burst out sobbing any minute now. So, what's wrong with Johnny Depp's new movie? It's just the fact that MTRCB rated the movie as rated-18!! So, what's with that? It means, dork, that I CAN NOT WATCH IT IN GATEWAY AND SIT ON THE LAZY BOYS! (or La-z-boys.. I don't really know the correct spelling.. I'm not sharing this for the spelling anyway.. So..) No, NO, NO!!! I already told my parents that I NEED to watch JOHNNY DEPP on the 16th and they already agreed! I mean, Johnny and I adore each other -- we need to support one another to make our love bloom some more! I was already making plans on what to wear and what to eat. HOW CAN THINGS GET SO WRONG?!


I am so frustrated right now I don't know what I'm going to do. Hmm, maybe I'm not really in a normal mood today because of dysmenorrhea -- but still.. These fucking disappointments are enough to make anyone in their prim and proper minds (I'm excluded in that area) to go out of their minds. Sigh. I'm a Catholic, I'm a Catholic, I AM A CATHOLIC -- I should remember that God's got a perfect reason to give me these depressing revelations and, um, stuff.

Help me forget how disappointed I am :(

No comments: