Saturday, January 12, 2008

more than a pretty face :)

okay, i'm making this post even if i'm not really in the mood because i really promised maxine :)

anyway, i am serious about the title, and i'm talking about (drum roll, please) maxine dela costa. Oh yeah. Hmmmm, she told me to dedicate a whole post for her :) and because i do love her and i'm too nice to say "NO.", I am writing something for her :)

Hmmmm.. What can I say?

I love Max because she has this sense of humor that makes me crack up with a single snap.. Sometimes even when she's very serious, her comments can make the oddest kid normal, can make the stiffest body relax. Don't ask me what's with Max, that's how she is. :)

Oh yeah, take a look at that PRETTY FACE! I don't really know what's wrong with her, she's always pouting whenever anyone tells her that she's pretty, I mean, hey, it's the truth. She should be very happy and thankful because she was gifted with a very charming, pretty, lovely, and beautiful face. The thing is, she honestly doesn't think that she's pretty. Sigh. I hope the time comes when she actually gets to realize that she is indeed gorgeous.

It's a great combination, actually, a pretty face and a good sense of humor. She can charm the cruelest, she can make the depressed smile. I mean, hey, she's a very good listener -- she sits there and you can easily pour your heart out without any fear that Max might laugh at you or mock you. Yeah, she even asks for updates about the things you told her. :)) Very Max.

Hmmm, Max is a GREAT friend, actually. I don't really need to elaborate because for the people who knows Max, they do know what I mean. And for those who don't, it's such a pity -- because someone like Max doesn't come very often :)

SONG: Teitur's One And Only :)

No comments: