Sunday, February 24, 2008

Because there's a need.

Yep. There's a need to update my blog often because I realized how much I love this blog. Yikeeee. :)) What I meant, pea-brain, is that this blog is actually special and.. ugh.. there are no words that can explain the "specialness" of this blog. Anyway, I'll change Spongebob's face -- someday.

Hmmm. I've been thinking about the college course I would like to take.. Honestly, I haven't made up my mind yet if I'm going to be a bum or something. God.. When they made courses, I never realized that choosing a course could be harassing! When I was younger, I thought that you would just say what you want and then you study and *poof* you're a doctor or an engineer or an architect. I'm getting stressed out with this college-talk stuff. And honestly, if it isn't for my future, I'm actually getting terribly pissed off with these talks. Why? Because it's stressful!

Anyway, my brother and I were talking some hours ago and we arrived at this blog-topic. Oh yeah, I remember how but I can't remember the exact words.
Yo: Weird mo talaga.
Rina: It's what sets me apart from other people.. (mahaba-habang pause) It's what makes me..
Y and R: UNIQUE
R: (laughing)
Y: Yeah. I saw that in your blog. I even quoted it.
R: Talaga? (laughs laughs laughs)
Y: Oo. Hindi ko nga alam kung san mo nakukuha yang ideas mo ehh.
R: Unique nga ehh! Diba yung unique-whatever after ng..
Y: Yung story mo. Oo. Hahahaha. "roses are red, blood stinks" where do you get that stuff?
R: Ewan ko. Bored ako non ehh. Dapat mag-study sa Religion pero. Wala.
Y: Tsk Tsk Tsk

Then, we went to another topic. Hahaha. I really laughed when he said that he quoted that part from my blog. It was actually touching :))

I'll post some more :)) March is on it's way so I should maximize February-Posts. I hope you can understand what I'm saying..

SONG: Motion City Soundtrack's The Future Freaks Me Out

No comments: