Sunday, February 24, 2008

LoveLoveLove

It's my first time to post something in my blog using my laptop. Usually, I use my father's computer or his laptop because it's better than my ratty-old gadget. Anyway, everything's going fine except for the YM part. I couldn't log in for some stupid and inhuman reason --- so, lo and behold, I used meebo. Cheers. Now, I'm chatting with Chezca :))

Ugh. I never should've washed my hair this night. I forgot to put some conditioner that's why it's frizzy as hell. You know what, I HATE my hair. Seriously. When God showered the world with the ugliest and most disgusting-looking hair, I grabbed every dust of it! I grabbed every fucking dust!

I'm over-reacting again and it's because this fucking-frizzy hair's making my face itch. Forget I said anything, you wont understand any of it anyway.

I'm just rejoicing because I'm meebo-ing. And because it's my first time to try it, I'm smiling. First Time's are SO GREAT :))

I'm maximizing the month of February, I mean, I'm posting as much posts I can post :)) that's a little.. dim.. oh weeeell :))





No comments: