Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fuck Off, Bitch

I know it's very wrong to curse but I can't help myself :s If you think you can't handle the way I talk, better go out of this site, then.

I'm not talking about someone you know (Or maybe.. you do know each other.. But, hell, like I care. I am too ANGRY and MAD to actually think straight..) If you don't know the whole story, wag ka na maki-chipos.

Hmmm. This is my first post (and hopefully not the last) for February. What do I have to say? Oh yeah, the stargazing-thing last Friday was fun! Although I didn't really see any falling stars (that's too bad! I wanted to wish for something..) it was fun-fun-fun because we get to sleep in school without taking a bath. HAHA. Eew. Come to think of it, I was sticky and sweaty but because I was already groggy, I slept without taking a bath.

To skip all those other stinky parts, I just have to say that the activity was fun. And because the dismissal time was postponed, we went to Jollibee to eat. HAHA. Now, that was FUN. :))

Anyway, I'm excited to go to school tomorrow because of Angelica Perez :)) She's LOVE. HAHA. I swear I'm going to school early. She should come to school early too :)

SONG: Gwen Stefani's The Real Thing

No comments: