Saturday, February 9, 2008

who we gonna call? SIESTA!

I'm typing this early in the morning. Hmm. So, yesterday, actually, last night was a blast. There's no sense in denying that Siesta was great! :)) Great. Great. Great. Too bad I can't say they're perfect because according to Mrs. Blanco, GOD is the only perfect creature in this world-galaxy-whatever.

Anyway, the bandfest was great. Although I only hanged out with Dors. I mean, I hanged out with her the longest. :) She's love. Ugh. Don't get me wrong, I'm not lusting over my best friend. Ugh. I mean, we're okay together as FRIENDS but not as... Tsss. I mean, heck, Sir Rehoy even asked me if Dorilie and I are together.. All I could do was stare at him and really let my mouth hang open. Let me get this straight, Dorilie's lusting over someone and I'm actually daydreaming about some other person too. There's no malice when we clasp our hands together and walk side by side. There's no other meaning when we hug in public other than the hug being really friendly. There's nothing wrong when we share with the same eating utensils. ice cream, lollipop -- anything. Ok? So, you guys can take Dorilie as your "lover" and have this fantasy-galore. Ok?

Dorilie and I are not/will never dating/date, ok? So, open those blurry eyes of yours and wake up. We're just friends. Shit. I don't really have to justify that.. Sheeesh.. Ayway..

Jeez. I need to get some sleep. Requirements from Rel and English are overflowing.

SONG: 99 red balloons :))

No comments: