Sunday, February 17, 2008

Posting Is Contagious

I've been having thoughts if I should continue blogging or if I should just shut this blog down. I mean, I don't really update often (heck, that's a lie. I just updated last week.) But in all honesty, I'm really getting pissed with Spongebob's face. Ok, maybe shutting down this blog is too much, ugh.. Forget I said anything, I'm going to try to change the layout. Hopefully, I could do this on my own :)

Well. I'm supposed to be doing my Pericope for Religion. But, it's so goddamn B-O-R-I-N-G and T-I-R-I-N-G! I got so pissed I punched the computer monitor. Yeah, yeah. Big old fool.

Anyway, this long weekend's FUN. Too bad classes are on it's way again tomorrow :( I hate stress. I hate schoolworks! I hate Algebra! I hate Chem! I hate anything Math-related because I suck in math BIG TIME. I don't know where my future is headed but I'm going to make sure that it wouldn't require too much MATH.

Ugh.

I really should be doing my fucking pericope.. Fine. I'm going to start.. Now? Yuck. Fine. Fine. Fine. Ok. I'm really going to start now.

*Belated Happy Valentines Day, dork :)) That's why this is RED :)

SONG: Me First And The Gimme Gimme's version of Nothing Compares :)) Funneh!

No comments: