Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finger-Aching Week

It's true. My thumb is actually aching right now because of too much texting :)) It seems like for the whole week and, yeah, last week, I subscribed to Unlitext and, ola, texting galore! I love texting especially now that YM is not much of a big help to connect people. Ugh. Never mind.. Forget I said anything..

Anyway, I want to say many things but I always remember that this is a public-stuff thing so I ought to shut this big, fat, stupid mouth of mine.

I still fell a bit retarded because of some certain reasons :s talk to me when I'm normal. You know what I mean, less autism and all :))

Oh wait, before I really shut up I want to say that it's fun going to Genine Go's house. Free Food! Free DVD's! Free charging of phone! HAHAHAHAHA :))

SONG: Sum 41's So Long, Goodbye :))

No comments: