Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gone To The Movies.

All I have to say is that Josh Hutcherson is a hell lot cuter now that he's 18. *giggle giggle giggle* OMG. Seriously. He was just sooooooo cute and.. grown up. Our generation's getting old. :|

Anyway, so, I watched Cirque du Freak last night. It was another stupid vampire movie. The only reason I watched was because of Josh Hutcherson. Man, his voice was unrecognizable. It was really different from his Little Manhattan and Zathura and Bridge To Terabithia voices. Wow. He's all grown up and mature and teen-y and, gosh, I like him more now. HIHIHI.





The only glitch is.. He's a wee bit small. He's like a head smaller than his co-star whose name I've forgotten. Ok. Whatever. He's still cute, though. That counts for something. :))

Do you want to see how senseless my sem. break is? Let me give you the list of the movies I've watched and rewatched since October 18:

*Roman Holiday
*The Hangover
*You, Me, & Dupree
*The Wedding Planner
*Little Manhattan
*Cheaper By The Dozen
*Uncertainty
*Prom Night
*300
*The Final Destination
*My Fair Lady
*Cirque Du Freak
*Aquamarine

What a life. =)) And now, I'm waiting for Paris When It Sizzles and X-Men. Hehe. Jonah said that I am not a human being because I haven't watched X-Men yet. :))

Anyway, got to shoo now. I'll have a How I Met Your Mother marathon. :> Barney! Barney! Barney!

No comments: