Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rosemary Telesco.

And love ..
Such a silly game we play, oh,
Like a summer's day in May.
What is love, what is love?
I just want it to be love



(Kinda yucky, I know. But, I want this post to be dramatic. Besides, t'was a good song. And it's in the moooovie. HAHAHAHA.)



Gabe: As I held onto Rosemary Telesco for dear life, we both knew the truth. She was going off to camp and eventually, private school. We were on different roads, she and me. Two ships that passed in Sheep Meadow.

I think this was the saddest part in the movie.

I didn't post that song up there because I'm going to be cheesy. The truth is, I rewatched Little Manhattan. And I got LSS-ed with the song. :))

Anyway, did you guys know that I used to be so obsessed with Little Manhattan? I find Josh Hutcherson and Charlie Ray reaaaaally cute. I am not kidding when I tell you that I used to watch it everyday. No shit. :)) It used to be my favorite movie. Hahaha.

The two of them (Josh Hutcherson and Charlie Ray are all grown up noooow!) Looky:


Josh H.

.. And I couldn't find any Charlie Ray pictures. Fail. =)) Anyway, I'm sure she looks a little bit different now since she's already 18. Right? :))

No comments: