Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Well, It Feels Like High School.

So, it's our sem. break already. I just had to say that I had an awesome sem. ender with the best people (minus Nicole D. She didn't go to Nikki's house. Boo!) King Of The World si Ekay! =)) Then, the next day, I had a date with Jodie. :"> I am now sure that we are really both impulsive. See, she wants to watch horror, so, yeah, I gave in. She thought that The Town was a horror movie. We didn't know it was the Ben Affleck movie. It was an action film. :)) So, K, we watched it. After an hour and a half of crazy torture, we went out of the movie house. She asked me if I wanted to watch Red, I said, "Game on." Ede ayon. Two movies na magkasunod kame. :)) T'was fun 'cause I spent it with her, though. :>

On the 21st, my brother and I would go to Cabanatuan. My parents are going somewhere.. OMG. I don't know where. All I know is that they're going out of town. ANNNNNYWAY, because of that, my brother and I would spend a couple of days in Cabanatuan. Somehow, I'm looking forward to it because I want to see my cutie patootie cousin. HIHIHIHI.

Sherlock Holmes' been keeping me company for the past few days. Man, I'm hooked. I am not exaggerating or anything, but dude, you hafta read it! You have to! It's one of the best mystery books in the world! No shit!

Anyway, I'm having a Gregory Peck hangover -- again. Man, even if that guy is dead, everytime I rewatch Roman Holiday, he makes me want to giggle and giggle and giggle. K. :)) I really, really, really think he's adorable. :">

So, yeah. I would update again soon. I promise. :)

No comments: