Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crazy-Ass Kids.

It’s time to say goodbye to my cute neon pink Anthology shoes. :( Last Tuesday, I bought a new phone. I bought the pink Nokia C3 (WHAT IS UP WITH ME AND PINK THESE DAYS? My LG phone, the one before the Nokia C3, was also pink. What the hell? Hahaha.) Since I bought a new phone, I lost most of the money I’ve saved. Huhuhu. I need to save for at least 3000 pesos before Christmas break. I really, really, really want those pink Anthropology shoes. :( The trapped girl inside me’s DYING. Let’s see if I could bully my mom into buying me those cute flats. Hahaha. Kidding.

I'm still not very happy with my new phone because I really, really, really want a Microsoft Kin. HUHUHU.

It’s Friday tomorrow. Thank God. I hope there won’t be any HW’s for the weekend. I want to finish the bloody Vampire Diaries. I don’t really like the story (I’M SORRY.) because it’s.. Cheesy and it’s about love and blah blah blah. (Sorry I’m not a sucker for love stories. Huhu.) Still.. Paul Wesley is one hot guyyyy. I wouldn’t mind watching The Vampire Diaries because of him. Hahaha.

Anyway, wow, it’s December already! A few more days and I would finally get to spend some time with my family. HIHIHI.

Ok, bye. Whatever.

No comments: