Saturday, December 18, 2010

Paskuhan My Ass.

So, I went to the Paskuhan thing. Man, it wasn't awesome. At all! (Except for the Jamista part. HAHAHAHAHA. Super funny. I don't know why Nikki and I are the only ones laughing. It's hilarious kaya!) I swear it wasn't fun. We went to Balay to drink. It was ok at first. Then it got boring. And really scary and annoying. A weird guy was bothering Jonah. We should've punched his face. I should've taken Jodie's offer and went to the Lantern Parade instead. ANYWAY, the thing is, I also sort of left early (during the fireworks too, can you believe that?!) because I have a curfew. I was staying in the dorm, see. So, I have no choice but to abide by the rules.

Anyway, I'm off to Cavite in a few. I'm just waiting for my brother to come home. He's still in UP for a Christmas party or something. To keep me entertained, I'm currently reading Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter. It's a love story (sort-of) but I really like it because Mr. Darcy's really there! WOOOHOOO. I have to finish it first to know if the protagonist is just dreaming or something.

A few more days and it's Christmas already. If you really want to make me happy.. Here is my Christmas Wishlist:

a.) Microsoft Kin ONEm (MICROSOFT REVIVED IT! WOO!)



b.) Neon-Pink Anthology flats.




c.) Purple ToyWatch. (Or the magenta one.)

These things would really make me happy. Especially the Microsoft Kin ONEm. They re-released it this November! If I've known it, I wouldn't buy a Nokia C3. I would ask my aunt or uncle in the States to buy me one there and I could or wouldn't pay them back. Really, it's their choice if they want me to pay them back. HEHE. ANYWAY, HUHUHU. Now, I'm stuck with a C3. And my lovely Microsoft Kin ONEm's being scattered all over the world. It breaks my heart so much. :(

The Anthology flats.. I would save up for it. It's about 26** and, too bad, I spent the money I'm going to use to buy it for my C3 so.. No Anthology flats for me. (Unless you're willing to buy me one! HIHI.)

The ToyWatch.. I'm currently promoting it to my parents. If they realize how cute and brilliant it is.. They might actually buy me one. *crosses fingers*

Christmas in not a time for receiving, it's a time for giving. So, to show my Christmas spirit.. I'm giving all my love to you guys! Cheers!

No comments: