Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What's There To Rant About?

You know what, instead of ranting today.. I'm going to brag about my awesome life. Last Dec. 11, my cool college friends and I went to EK. (Yes, my dad finally allowed me to go after hours and days and hours of begging!) It was Nikki's 18th birthday celebration. I was so ecstatic I could shit rainbows. :>

I'm also very happy right now because the last day of regular classes would be tomorrow! After tomorrow, it's already Paskuhan. Wooohoooo. I hope it's as awesome as last year's Paskuhan.

So, honestly, what's there to rant about? I have a happy family. And.. AND.. I have super awesome and super cool friends.




(Up there are my HS friends)



And these.. These are my awesome college friends. :)


So, yeah, guess what? I think I'm very blessed after all. :>

(Credits to JODIE TANEDO and NIKKI YAMBAO for the pictures.)

SONG: Nelly's Just A Dream.

No comments: