Monday, December 20, 2010

I Hate Pain.

So, tomorrow, I'm going to the hospital to have my ears thoroughly checked. Last week, there's this crazy and painful sting in my left ear. It pained me to chew and talk. It even caused me brain-numbing migraines. So, I went to the UST health service to have it examined. The arrogant and unbearable doctor told me that it's viral and something inside my ear was swollen. He gave me pain relievers and some liquid thing that I should drop in my left ear twice a day. After a day, the pain's almost tolerable. After two days.. It was gone. Hallelujah!

Now that my left ear's fine, it's my right ear that's suddenly acting up. God, the pain is unbearable and it's giving me a motherfucking crazy headache. So, whether I like it or not.. I would go with my dad tomorrow to have it examined by a patient and really skilled ENT.

Oh God, after the checkup tomorrow.. Please make the pain stop. I have a strong tolerance for pain but really.. This is making me go crazy.

Anyway, that's all. OMG. I hope the doctor wouldn't blame Ipe. My dad's sort of shoving it on my face that maybe it's too much iPod-ing that's causing my ears to get irritated. Oh well.

GoodNight everybody. It's going to be a LONG day tomorrow.

No comments: