Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Ride Of Your Life.

So, I'm blogging again using my phone. I don't want to open my laptop anymore because if my parents find out that I'm still awake.. I'm dead meat. And, I couldn't die right now because next week is Nikki's birthday celebration. Which makes me go to an annoying and depressing, um, thing. My dad's suddenly having second thoughts about this topic. He was worrying because he said that nobody could fetch me next week. I told him that I could stay at the dorm. Things got really, really ugly. Ugh. Fucker. I hope he changes his mind. Please God. Let this be my pre-Christmas miracle. Pleasssse. I think it's enough suffering because I already cried in our garage pa nga because of this. Huhu. Please?

On another different topic, I saw IV1 last night (7pm-11pm) It was Maeka's debuuut. Hihihi. Really enjoyed answering her tricky questions. Anyway, OMG. I miss HS so much it makes me want to quit school now. K. Hahaha. Whenever I'm with them, I always, always remember the good and happiest times of my miserable life. Ayy weh. =)) What thhe hell, you get the picture, right?

GOD PLEASE MAKE MY DAD CHANGE HIS MIND. If it's just any other person, I won't push this issue. But, this is the celebration of one of my closest friends. This is something different. PLEASE MAKE HIM CHANGE HIS MIND. He already said "Yes" before ehh. :((

If I die right now, I really wouldn't mind. Tsss.

No comments: