Saturday, December 25, 2010

So, Where's My Christmas Present?

Last Wednesday, we went to Cabanatuan to spend Christmas there. I was so excited because I was going to see my cousins and act all goofy around them. I got to see my grandmother who never wasted a moment in saying that me and my brother should be doctors or pharmacists or dentists like the rest of them. Besides the latter ambush part, I was happy.

Today, it's Christmas time, and all I did was watch America's Next Top Model cycle 14 all day. It wasn't what you call a productive day but I was contented with it. Actually, I was sort of a bit odd today because I isolated myself from my family. They were talking and laughing and having fun.. And I was there in the living room.. Sprawled on the sofa.. Watching America's Next Top Model. Oh well. Anyway, I was rooting for either Jessica or Raina. In the end.. Raina was just the runner-up. Haaaaaay. But, seriously, Krista was good. At the back of my mind.. I knew she would win. Alasia was a fucking bitch. I hate her. I was really grinning like a mad man when she was eliminated.




Anyway, Merry Christmas to all you suckers out there! Hope you had an awesome one!Justify Full

No comments: