Friday, December 3, 2010

So, Yeah. I'm Blogging Using My Phone.

I'm blogging using my phone! Hihi! My new phone is really making me forget my Microsoft Kin fantasies. Hehe. Unfortunately, I'm only allowed to type 5000 letters. Boo. But, what the hell. Free's free.

I want to write something deep and mind-numbing but my brain's not working. My writing mojo is declining.. Fast! Maybe it's because I'm spending more time online than reading books? Ugh. Totally my fault. Still, my love for books.. It would never ever ever fade. Hihi. :))

I don't have any HW this weekend! Thank God! I could finish the damn The Vampire Diaries and totally whore over Paul Wesley. Hehehe. God, he's so hot. I know I've said something like this before about a different guy.. But, please let me say it again: Paul Wesley is definitely one of the guys I'm going to marry. He is so hottttt! My best friend wont stop calling him a troll, though. She said that he really looks like a trll. I beg to differ. I know he's chin's sort of.. Long. But! But! But! It's a part of his charm. And it emphasizes the, um, beauty of his jawline. Hehe.

Anyway, I guess this is long enough. It didn't even reach 3000 letters. Hahaha.

SONG: Down by Jason Walker. Superrrr gandaaaa!

No comments: