Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Daddy Lovin'.

Each night father fills me with dread
when he sits on the foot of my bed,
I'd not mind that he speaks
in gibbers and squeaks,
But for seventeen years he's been dead.

That is my favorite limerick.  I can't remember where I read it and who the author is but omgggg.  Isn't it beautiful?  

Maybe it's really dorky but I love reading limericks.  See, I have this thing for rhymes.  I want stuff to rhyme - always!  That's why I keep on making weird taglines or shoutouts or poems inside my head.. I really want stuff to rhyme.  Anyway,  I love limericks because they are short but they are really, really, really witty.  I've been trying for a long time to make a limerick but I just don't have the talent and the wit to make one!

Went home today.  No classes tomorrow and on Friday sooooooo I could spend 2 days with my parents!  Hihihi!  Thank you God!  I could catch up on Criminal Minds but I swear I would try to start reading for Media Law!

No comments: