Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's Such A Shame For Us To Part.

Today is Nangi's burial day.  I almost cried when I saw Lola Mi cry when Nangni was being lowered at her burial ground in Heritage Park.  Mommy said she admires Nongni because he was composed.  Although, we all know that he's really sad.  He kept on going back to the casket and to look at Nangni.

But, what really made me sad was seeing Raissa cry.  See, between her and Patrice, she was the one who's closer to Nangni.  She even bought Nangni flowers.  I commented why it's so small, she was so proud and she said, "200 pesos yan!" Amidst the humongous and various display of flowers around Funeraria Paz.. Raissa's flower looks the biggest and shines the brightest.  Anyway, when the casket was being transferred to the car (see, from Funeraria Paz, we were going to travel all the way to the Heritage Park in Taguig..  It was a long drive and it was really hottttt.. Oh, but that's a different story), I think Raissa realized that it would be the last time she would be with her mom.  She got all quiet and she cried.  It was heartbreaking.  Seriously.  I can't imagine what pain she's feeling.  If I ever lose my mom, I would commit suicide.  I couldn't imagine life without the most important person in my life.

It must be harder to Nongni because within a year.. He lost his dad and his wife.  I just couldn't imagine going through something like that.  It's heart-wrenching.

What a year.

No comments: