Sunday, November 11, 2012

You Don't Know How Lovely You Are.

I found out this afternoon that Nangni passed away.  I was so shocked, I kept on staring at my phone for a couple of minutes.  And then I realized that she has been in a coma for seven months, maybe, in some ways, this is a blessing.. She could finally rest now.  The really sad part is my cousin, her youngest daughter, is only 10.  That kind of pinched my heart.  She's the sweetest little kid ever.

Anyway, Nangni, I swear, after graduating, after the pile of stuff I have to finish so that I could graduate.. We would spoil Raissa with stuff and movie treats and adventures.  We would look after her.  Please continue looking after her.  She's really the sweetest and nicest kid I've ever met.

Please send Tatay my regards.

No comments: