Thursday, November 22, 2012

Something To Not Blog About.


  1. I am not a fan of caldereta.  Unless it's lamb or it has gata.
  2. I have severe migraine attacks.  I was even rushed to the hospital when I was 16.  It got.. Hmmm.. Tolerable because of my special migraine pills.  I've been taking it for almost 4 years but I had to stop using it because it's making me feel depressed and stuff.  My neurologist confirmed it.  He said that some of its side effects are depression and.. AND.. Weight gain. So, yeah.  (My mother was not happy about the weight gain part.)
  3. I love people in bands.  Not-so-closet band slut.
  4. More than anything in the whole wide world.. I hate washing the dishes.  I would rather clean the car than touch those filthy plates.
  5. I love C2's Green Tea flavored tea.  I mean, like, LOVE it.  I don't know why people don't like it.  Its taste is perfect - not too sweet, not too bitter.
  6. One of my pet peeves is hearing styrofoams rubbing each other. Gaaaah.  It makes my toes curl.
  7. I cry easily.  Movies, tv shows, music videos.. If it's touching or about a kid losing his parents.. I would cry.
  8. Before I die, I want to to to Russia and France.  Russia's huge.. I want to try living there for.. Maybe 3 years?  That would be fun.
  9. When I meet new people, they always assume that I'm an only child or the youngest child.  I'm neither.  I'm the eldest of two children.
  10. I want a new phone so bad. SO BAAAAD.
  11. I don't want my iPod to die.  I have no interest with the newly released iPod's.  I just want my tattered 5 year old iPod to stay with me forever.
  12. The first site that I check when I wake up is Twitter.


Andddddddd I will continue this some other time.  I'm stalking my crush.  Hehe.

2 comments:

Rose said...

GERL CALDERETA IS HEAVENLY ESPECIALLY WITH CHEESE!

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Ayoko talaga ng caldereta. :-(