Tuesday, November 20, 2012

You Were Leaving Me Here.


I am obsessed (again) with Deas Vail.  I can't stop listening to their songs.  Wait, check this out:



I find it really amazing when bands play live and they still sound like their recorded albums.  Death Cab For Cutie is just like that.  When I saw and heard them play live, I was motherfucking awed..  It was like listening to their records but 50x better.  Anyway, I YouTube-d Deas Vail.. They're the same.  Watch the videos I posted.  Wes' voice sounds like his voice on their albums.  Sooooo, it's proof that they don't bullshit stuff like auto-tune, you know?

You could rarely find bands like these during this time and age.  So, if you are into decent music.. Listen to the bands I'm promoting and listen to the compiled playlists in my  8tracks account.  It's pretty decent music 'cause, seriously, I have an awesome taste in music.(Self-proclaimed hahahahaha!)

No comments: