Saturday, November 24, 2012

You’re Running Today Maybe Tomorrow You’ll Be Saved.

"I see a guy walking down the street with a stupid look on his face andI want to bash him over the head with a bottle. To me that's normal.  It's weird to me that no one else feels that way."
- Eric Olson; Criminal Minds Season 4 Episode 15.

You know what's weird?  I feel the exact same way!  I mean, I wouldn't kill people, I know that, but when I get really angry, I just want to hurt someone, you know?  Like, hurt them.  I want to see them get beaten up or something.  When I was younger, my brother was the brunt of my anger and rage.  I would hit him and punch him and yell at him.  To his credit, he never fought back.  Not once.

Anyway, I'm a happy person.  I'm just really moody and I get annoyed easily.  But, I don't do anything violent.  I just fantasize about it.  But, I don't do anything, okaaay!

Huhuhuhu too many cases for Media Law.  Can someone please just choke me to death?  Huhuhu!

No comments: