Sunday, November 25, 2012

So Many People Close To Me Cut Me Down.

I swear this song is NOT suicidal (I mean, c'mon. It's Yellowcard!):


Can I just say that when I watched this video, I sort of.. You know, got attracted to Tay Jardine.

Everything I want in a girl.. Tay represents it.  Actually, Jess Bowen does too. Omg. What's happening to me.  (But, Jesus Christ.. They are so freakin' hot! I swear to God!)


On something different, I made a promise to myself.  I would try to be a nice person.  I mean, like, really try.  I would try to stop making any negative or snarky comments about a person.  If I couldn't say any nice things.. I would just shut up.  Omg.  This is going to be really hard because I'm really judgmental and I like picking on people.  Mother fffff.  Oh well.  I just hope I could do it.  Well, there' no harm in trying, huh.

No comments: