Friday, July 19, 2013

When You Snap, You Break.

When I was in grade school, I was very fond of socks.  I had a massive collection of cute socks.  When I got older, the colors of my socks became, well, dull.  It ranged from black, white, and cream.  Today, I saw some cute socks and I made my mom buy them.  It's still black and gray but at least it has cute prints on them!  Lookie:






They are cute, huh?  I think Dobby would approve of these babies!  I can't wait to wear and use all of them! Hihihi.

I don't really post stuff that I buy and shit 'cause I think it's like bragging and a little "showy-off" but, these babies are a bargain so, might as well be proud of it!  2 pairs of shoes for only 399!  How cheap and fantastic is that?  I think this is the shoe thing Jonah mentioned when we last saw each other but, I'm not entirely sure.  My aunt also mentioned this because she bought 4 pairs of shoes (two 399 shoes!) and she was raving about it because it was so cheap.  Anyway, my camera's not great so the picture quality is crappy but, hey, feel free to look!


The picture doesn't do this any justice! This is kind of cute. It's an eyelet thingy black shoes!
I think I'm gonna go buy another pair.  I mean, it's soft and comfortable to wear.  Plus, like what I've said, it's really, really, really cheap.  Anyway, there are a bajillion different designs so I'm kind of excited to purchase more!  Go buy yourself a pair and you wouldn't regret it!

No comments: