Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Would I Rather Have or Like....

  • The Dark Knight Rises > The Avengers (I love RDJ but The Avengers movie was.. meh.  TDKR, on the other hand, was one helluva movie!!!!)
  • Texts > Phone calls (Yeah I'm one of those.  Anyway, I like text messages more because I have the option to not answer immediately, you know?  Hmmm, although, usually I'm a lazy texter.  But, if I'm in one of moods, I usually bug my friends until they reply to me HAHAHA.)
  • Caramel > Chocolate
  • Tea > Coffee
  • Violence and Gore > Horror films (My imagination goes into an overdrive when I watch horror films huhuhu.  I just can't take itttttt!)
  • Watches > Jewelries (FOREVER.  FOREVER.  One of these days, I'm going to post my watch collection.)
  • Sneakers > Flats
  • Flats > Sandals
  • Klaroline >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stelena/Delena/Forwood
  • Doughnuts = Cupcakes > Ice cream (I used to be an ice cream person but, I dunno, I became a doughnut/cupcake person.)
  • Night > Morning
  • Books > Ebooks (But I have a lot of ebooks.  I download the books that can't be bought here in the Philippines.  Hmmm, Ebooks are kinda more practical, though.)
  • Twitter > Facebook
  • Mall > Beach (Seriously not a beach person..)
  • Jeans > Shorts (I'm fat and I have really huge thighs so I'm not comfortable wearing shorts.)
  • Pepsi > Coke
  • Slytherin > Gryffindor (Sorry! I just like how they think and their principles.  I'm pro-Harry Potter, though!!)
  • Dunkin' Donuts > Krispy Kreme = J.Co (Although I do love J.Co's Tiramisu flavored-doughnut.  Anyway, I'm a cheapie, I know.  But, chocobutternut is my favorite doughnut-flavor so..  all your arguments are invalid.)
  • Chicken > Beef = Pork (Remember the Mad Cow Disease?  I wasn't really affected 'cause I'm a chicken person.  That came out wrong, but you get me right?  Anyway, now the bird-flu thing..  Wow that was torture.)
  • Bands > Solo artists (Not-so-secret-band slut)
  • Cersei > Catelyn
  • Margaery > Cersei
  • Robb > Jon (I love Jon but I dunno.. I think Robb is more..  appealing?  But I love them both!!)
  • Littlefinger >>>>>>> all of the remaining characters in A Dance with Dragons page 296!
  • Ned Stark > Littlefinger (Sorry, my love. I'm always going to be pro-Winterfell.)
  • Jodie > all of my friends (I hope you're reading this........  HAHAHAHAHAHA)
Funny story, I'm really, really, really in love with Littlefinger right now.  He's my favorite character from the A Song of Ice and Fire series!! I love the Littlefinger from the TV series too.  Huhuhuhu.  Most of my friends think that it's creepy and gross but I don't care 'cause I'm seriously crushing on him.  I like how his brain works and I really admire how he's always one step ahead from all of the players of the game of thrones!

Oh my gosh I love you please let's make a bajillion babies together!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus..  I think I'm back to my fifteen-year-old self..  when all I the men I whore at (? Is it "at" or "over?") were older or the same age as my mom (e.g. Neil Gaiman, Johnny Depp, RDJ)  But, anyway, omggggg he's really my crush right now.  He's the star of my fantasies!!  I can feel you judging me but.. whatever HAHAHAHAHA.

How about you?  What's your crazy story?

2 comments:

jodieqt said...

I'M SO TATS BUT Y U PUT ME IN THE LAST BULLET

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Kasi surprise!!! Hahahahaha!!!