Saturday, July 6, 2013

I've Got Sunshine In My Head.

In my previous post, I stated that I'm planning on dyeing my hair brown.  I'm just waiting for my hair to grow longer so I could chop off the rebonded parts.  I'm not planning on a drastic hair color change.  I think a soft-brownish color would suffice.  Caramel-brown is okay too but I think that's too much, 'no?  Anyway, these are some of my hair color options:

I think this would look great on me!!



This is really one of the colors I'm thinking of getting.  Left side, ah.


I like this color a lot but the question is: Would it look good on me?

This is another choice! Her hair's not really black so... We'll see.



I think I should choose darker shades 'cause I'm not fair-skinned.  Lighter shades might look weird and awful with my tan skin..  Anyway, what say you?  I hope my hair's long by December so I could dye it already!  I'm excited hihihihi!

2 comments:

jodie said...

BURGUNDY PLS

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Bagay kaya sakin? Hahahahaha!