Friday, July 12, 2013

My Husband's Lover Shizzoly.

Can I say something about this teledrama that's making headlines recently?  Okay, whatever, I'm saying something.  I abhor this show.

So, you're gonna think I'm a homophobic idiot now, huh?  No, I don't hate that show because the husband is gay and his lover is gay. What I find shitty is television (and movies, for that matter) sensationalizing adultery.  I mean, dude, what the fuck?  I don't - I can't find anything wrong with a person liking the same sex.  I can't find anything awful about a person being lesbian or gay.  I mean, what's wrong with that?  Adultery, on the other hand, is something different.  (This is so one of the reasons why I'm anti-Marriage in the first place.  Even if it's nobody's intention to like someone else besides his or her spouse - it's gonna happen eventually.)  If you're not happy with your marriage - go get an annulment or something.  Don't have kids so you wouldn't plague them with stupid choices ("Do you want to spend this Christmas with mommy or daddy?", "Is my Christmas gift better than mommy's?") besides, unconsciously, you're hurting them, you stupid prick.

Since I'm on a sensitive topic here - I might as well get on with it (although this may result in a full-blown rant.  I would try to lighten things up, promise.)  I can't really say something about the legalization of gay marriage.  I'm not playing it safe here but, you can't really expect me to say I'm Pro-Gay Marriage or Anti-Gay Marriage when I don't believe in marriage itself, right?  I mean, it's like making Satan ask whether he's Pro-Purgatory or Anti-Purgatory.  Meh..  That's not really a terrific analogy, huh?  Come to think of it, it's not even a good analogy.  But, are you getting me?  I can't say whether I'm Pro or Anti Gay Marriage 'cause I don't believe in Marriage at all!  Personally, I don't know why they would want to get married in the first place... But, it's okay.  To each his own.

I'm waaaaaaaaaay off topic now, huh? But, whatever.  I just hate films and books and television shows that say (sort-of) that it's okay to have a paramour, or what.  I know that two-timing and whatever is already happening around us and media is just "making us aware" of these blasphemous acts.  But, that's just it, you know?  Your sexuality is not a choice.  Homosexuality is not a choice.  (I'm going back to these points because conservative and close-minded people might throw that in my face since I said that media is just making us aware and shit of these acts blah, blah) But cheating on your wife or husband is always a fucking choice.  I mean, you are fucking aware that you have a wife or a husband at home and you're cavorting  with your illicit lover on a tryst or whatever!  I mean, can you see the big difference here?  I know I'm not making any sense here.  I don't really explain myself well.  Meh.

Basically, my point is, I can't see anything wrong with having a lesbian or gay partner.  I just don't like affairs and cheating and stuff.  Just don't get married, you fickle people!

But, whatever.  What do I know anyway, right?

No comments: