Sunday, July 21, 2013

Step Out Into The Light.

Today is a really, really, really good day!  I started doing the thing that I needed to do in order to attain my goal.  Gaaaah.  Please, God, let me have this.  Please, please, please.  I never wanted anything this bad since..  well..  since Ateneo.  (But look how that turned out.) Please, God, let me have this.  I really, really, really, really want this.

Anyway, I downloaded LINE because my best friend said it was cute.  Now, I can't stop using it just to annoy her and stuff.


I think she would kill me if she sees this post because, well, I posted it.  Hahahahaha!  But, only a few people know that this blog exists so her not-so-secret secret's safe!

1 comment:

jodieqt said...

okay lang kahit pinost mo 'to kasi I HAVE MY OWN TAG I FEEL SO ISPEYSHAL

<3