Friday, December 6, 2013

Don't Count Mistakes, I Lost Track Of Them.

Wow, what a day.  I got surprised a while ago when we were at TriNoma.  It's been too long!

Anyway, here's a list of stuff that's been going on with me..  some random facts, as well.  I'm too tired to talk in paragraphs, I'm sorry
  • Currently obsessed with Heroes.  I KNOW, I'M THREE (or four?) YEARS LATE but... whatever.  I looooove it.  I love Milo Ventimiglia and I want to have, like, seven children with him.  BUT, that's not the only reason I like Heroes.  Plot's great, as well..  for season one.  I'm currently in season 4 (the last season), plot's still okay but there are so many unanswered shit!  Like, Micah.  Okay, he's Rebel in season 3 and then in season 4..  He was just written off.  I mean..  Huh?  I googled it and I found out that some of these questions can be answered through their Heroes graphic novels.  I mean, what if I don't want to read the graphic novels?  They're just going to leave me hanging there?  Is that it?  Anyway, that's the only annoying thing with Heroes.  Other than that, it's perfect!  I loved it more than Supernatural!
  • Speaking of Milo Ventimiglia, when I finally have a decent internet connection, I would download Mob City and watch it.  The plot looks and sounds great so it's worth checking out!
  • Not really updated with the other series I watch like TVD (no more Klaroline.  This fact still breaks my heart), PLL, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural (Two years..  Two years na akong Season 5), Burn Notice (last season omggggggggg can't miss that!!!!!!), Criminal Minds, American Dad, Elementary, Big Bang Theory, and Modern Family.  I watch a lot of TV shows.  I'm sorry, I don't have a life.
  • I think I'm gonna start watching Awkward to see what the fuss is all about.  Every time there's a new episode, all I could see on my timeline's #TeamMatty and #TeamJake (?) or whatever.
  • My brother's forcing me to watch Breaking Bad and Dr. Who but..  I don't know.
  • It's been a month but Phosphorescent's Song For Zula is still my "current favorite song!"  
  • There's going to be some anti-anay guys tomorrow so I'm kind of pissed off because it's such a hassle to cover my bed so that the fluid thingy won't get on my bed. 
  • Haven't had a decent sleep since..  forever.
  • I'm still scared of the future but, whatever happens - I guess I would just have to learn how to wing it.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I AGREE WITH NICCOLO PLS WATCH DOCTOR WHO AND BREAKING BAD