Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Year That Was..



Wow.  2013.  2013 has been a great year for me, truth be told.  After all the crap I've been through two years ago..  2013 really made up for it.

Let's see, I graduated this year.  I got crazy and emotional this year (more than usual, I guess?  The good news is, nobody witnessed this because I was dealing with it alone.)

2013 made me realize what and who I want to be.  It's the year that made me understand that, shit, I'm growing up.  I have to have a direction in life, I can't depend on my parents forever.  Yes, it took me, like, 21 years to finally admit that, well, I can't really escape from the inevitability of growing up (which fucking sucks 'cause I still freak out whenever I think about it...  I'm taking baby steps here, don't judge me!)  2013 is a great year because it gave me time to let all of this sink in, you know?  No matter how hard I try to run away from my responsibilities and obligations - I wouldn't be able to escape it.

I guess I just have to man up and face everything.  What I'm sure of is that I can achieve anything as long as I have my parents and my friends.

To the people who tolerated my shit this year, remember that I continuously count my lucky stars because I have you guys to back me up and pick me up whenever I'm close to believing that I wouldn't get anywhere in this world.  Thank you!

2014, make me fall in love with you.

Cheers guys, have a very Happy New Year!

No comments: