Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Things Are So Different Now.

In the six years that I've been blogging, I think it's the first time that I've missed a month!  I didn't get to blog last November 'cause we didn't (still don't) have any internet connection.  Is that shitty or what?  I haven't touched my laptop for a month - a month, I tell you!  I feel so crippled huhuhuhu.  Anyway, I guess, it's not all bad.  I finished reading six books last month.  So, that has to count for something, right?

November was..  a breeze.  I'm gonna elaborate on this shit when we get our internet connection back.  

I'm still not back, not really.  I'm using a broadband stick right now and it kind of sucks.  I just want a normal internet connection, is that too much to ask for?

Please tell me you've missed me.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

bogoshipeo

Anonymous said...

Is this korean for "Rina I love and miss you so much, you are so amazing, I can't live without you"? Heheheheh

Jodie said...

close enough hahahaha