Friday, December 27, 2013

Won't Stand There With Fallen Hands And Silently Wait.

I have some balikbayan relatives.  On the 26th (?), we went to Iba, Zambales to be with them.

These are my baby cousins.  I made them believe that I'm their oldest sister and that their mom made my mom adopt me because I was born out of wedlock.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Jesus, I don't know what I get when I make stories up.  But I get really satisfied when someone believes a story I cooked up.  HaAHAHAHAHA!  Anyway, it was really funny because Jon (the one in the orange shirt) told me that we should sit with my foster family (Mommy and Yo.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  It was freakin' hilarious!






We were wearing boxers and shirts because we just woke up and we decided to take a stroll in (on?) the beach.  Actually, I strolled with my mom and Jon.






Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments: