Friday, December 20, 2013

We Don't Care About Our Own Faults.

So, I guess the cat's out of the bag now, huh?  I just wish I didn't jinx anything.  Yes, I did take the NMAT last November 24.  I got the result five days ago.  It was only 62.  I actually heaved a sigh of relief because my goal was only 60.  But then..  My dad told me that I need to at least have a 75 just to be safe.  So, I'm going to retake the NMAT on April.  Ugh.

Today, I finally submitted my application form (do you know that it was such a hassle to ask for a good moral from UST?  Or sobrang tamad ko lang talaga) and shit at UERM.  My dad made us fall in line and wait and shit.  My brother was sort-of freaking out because people can recognize him easily and associate him with my dad because (according to them) they look so much alike.  HAHAHAHAHA.  So, pano daw kaya next year.

Can I just say that I'm really scared?  I want this.  I really, really, really want this.  I don't have a Plan B.  This is my only plan.  Ugh.  Must not stress myself more.

Anyway, I'll update soon.


No comments: