Monday, September 22, 2008

Comp Lab :D

Dude, I'm in the Computer Lab right now. Oh booooy. I don't know what to do with the fucking html whatever.. Especially the password whatever. UGH.

So, before recess, Sir Narvaes made us play the Tower Of Hanoi thing. Odessa and I were stuck in Stage 4. *sarcastic look* Yeah, it's so much F-U-N. UGH. My brain is so not working. Everybody was able to go to other stages but not US. Sobrang nakakainsulto ng I.Q. Natalo pa kame ni LARAINE. SWEAR. Ohwell.

Oooops. Sir Talens is roaming around. I have to go. Toodles, love :)

*I made Pauiie post something in her blog too. Yes. B.I. HAHAHA.
** Wait. Jodie and I had some idea. We're going to change my blog layout HERE.HAHA. We found something COOL. Ayy, K. Bad na talaga.
--YEY!
Jodie changed it na! The HOLA thing was HER idea. Emo diba? Totally not me. HAHAHA.
***Si Eryel nangungulit na imention sya. AYAN. K? :))

SONG: Motion City Soundtrack's The Future Freaks Me Out

No comments: