Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Life's Fucked-Up, So What?

Dear God,

I really had a bad day. And I can honestly say that my life is falling apart. No doubt about that.

Do you know how awful this day is? Do you know the feeling of trying so hard and, you know, ending up getting disappointed BIG TIME? Well, thank you because I now have an answer to anybody who talks to me and asks me what it feels like to fuck up everything.

Today I received the fucking Physics paper. And, God, I think that you should know that it's not just any paper -- it's the paper. It's the paper wherein parents dwell on the failures of their children. It's the paper wherein the kids indirectly break their parents' heart.

And you know what, I was really embarrassed because I cried in front of the class. I mean, okay, they saw me wipe away a tear or something whenever we watch tear-jerking movies.. But, you know, they never really saw me break down into uncontrollable sobs. When I received that paper, I knew that I couldn't keep my poise any longer. I knew. So, here I am, my eyes twitching and aching because I cried, what, nine hours ago?

It' over.

Really.

God, I know you have Divine Plans and all.. But, why is this happening now? I mean, it could've happen when I was in Second Year or something.. I mean, why NOW? It makes it worse because Graduation Day's on March 25 and it's also my 17th Birthday. So, you kinda know the weird feeling, huh?

Honestly. All I want right now is to graduate. It might help shut up all the people around me who constantly nags me.

Oh no. Don't get me wrong. I'm not blaming you or anything.. I'm just asking why all of these should happen now. Why everything I do is a fiasco. Why I always fail. Why I can't motivate myself anymore.

So. Fine. Whatever. I'll just stick to your Divine Plan and, uh, Mighty Providence and shut up.

(But, honestly.. PLEASE HELP ME. YOU KNOW I STUDIED for the Physics LT tomorrow. PLEASE HELP ME.)

AMEN

SONG: Breaking Benjamin's Rain. Suits the weather.. I think.

No comments: