Saturday, September 20, 2008

What's Wrong With Me?

First of all, I would like to congratulate myself because I'm D-O-N-E with the Greek Mythology thing.. And, honestly, I didn't make a fool of myself -- I think. No more fucking butterflies, no more effing fireflies. So, I'm wishing all those others who aren't done yet *smug look* the best. Especially, Ampy and Odessa. GUYS, break a leg -- LITERALLY! :)) Kidding... So, here I am. Immortal and god-like. Cool story, huh? Well, as much as I would love to talk to you all day -- I don't have much time.. I'll talk to you some other time. Mortals. You're lucky. You have ALL the time in the world. Haha :)) K, hindi na ako nakagetover :)

Secondly, I would like to give all my love to my Music Groupmates.. Especially Lia (Who got mad at Eryel, Odessa, and moi for not concentrating and for talking about different stuff. Honestly, I think she was just jealous because she doesn't know what's going on between Chuck and Blair. HAHAHA. KIDDING! The kid doesn't even watch Gossip Girl..) Anyway, I think our Grad Song's freaking AWESOME. It's probably because Jodie was there to make the proper tune and all.. (I think LIA is TONE DEAF. HAHAHAHA. JOKE! I was just, you know, making her angrier at me. HAHAHA.)

Thirdly, I would like to break Laraine's body limb by limb. We AREN'T making any progress in our Pinoy Dayalogo Script. Really. If Ms. Gino gets mad, I would really choke the life out of Laraine. Other than that, no pressure.

Anyway, what's going on? Nothing much. Same old. Same old. :|

On something different, I finished Gossip Girl Season 2's Episode 3 seven hours ago. AAAAWW. That MotherChucker. Why can't he just say those 3words-8letters to Blair and get it over with? I mean, HONESTLY, it's so obvious that he looooves Blair. What's with the pride-thing? I mean.. He's really sweet and everything. UGH. I just want him and Blair to be together :| Anyway, Serena and Dan's boring me to death. All they ever do is fuck and kiss and fuck and kiss.. :| Really. So, I tell you, the only essential characters in GG2 are Chuck and Blair. :))

Talk to you some other time :) I'm still trying to do Sir DM's impossible Synthesis Reflection.

SONG: I am not a fan of hip-hoppy and R&B-ish songs but I'm actually listening to Rihanna's Disturbia. I think the song's niiiiice :) The video's even freaky. I like it. :)

No comments: