Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've Got All These Thoughts Just Floating Through My Brain

Okay, so maybe my life's not really fucked-up, you know?

Something grand happened today. In fact, it made me smile so much I'm still grinning like a maniac right now.

So, what is it?

My laptop's USB port is A-OK agaiiiin! AHHHHH. It means, shitfreak, that I could sync songs in my iPod again! HOOOORAY! I mean, dude, I've missed syncing stuff. My last iPod update was, er, May something. So, when I realized that my dad really fixed it (My USB port.. He downlaoaded stuff and some other things I don't get. My, my.. I didn't know he could fix this. He was more of the.. Nevermind..) I started downloading stuff again. Hello, I still need to fill up some 70 GB of free space! I couldn't afford to waste my time and procrastinate! >:)

As much as I would want to talk about the glorious-eventful-USP-port-getting-fixed, I really need to blurt out how angry and frustrated I am at Laraine :| UGH. She's not returning any of my texts and calls. GOD. I mean, I didn't choose her to be my partner in the monologue.. It was Ms. Gino who grabbed my name and then hers.. UGH. I swear, I'm going to choke the life out of her if she didn't print our script.

Ooooh Ooooh. My period came yesterday. That answers my mood swings. Hopefully, after this stupid period, I would return to my hap-hap-happy old self. :D

BTW, I watched Gossip Girl's Season 2-Episode 4 todaaaay! Screw Vanessa. She completely fucked up everything. UGH. And, honestly, I think Chuck's going too far. It's not really fair (Ok, maybe not the word "fair" because nothing's really fair.. Um, so, um, "fun"? Ok, that sounds stupid. Let's stick to fair.) to make best friends fight. And -- that's what he's doing. HAHAHA. Spoiler much? :))

SONG: Many many songs for today.. Like Lincoln Hawk's Everytime and still, STILL, Rihanna's Disturbia.. But, my title's from Motion City Soundtrack :) Where I Belong :)

No comments: