Saturday, September 6, 2008

Disturbia

My first post for September! Yey! Clap, clap, clap :D It was a GOOOOOD week :D :D I can't help but smile.. Although, I don't have any inkling idea why I'm smiling.. Must be my overreactive-happy hormones..

I spent the whole day with Odessa (from 7.15 AM-6.15 PM) It was my brother's family day and I didn't want to go.. And, honestly, we, um, worked on the Grad Song.. I think.. Kidding :)) Yeah, we also remembered to work on the Grad Song.. And, DUDE, it's so fucking AWESOME! I'm honestly not being biased and all.. I'm just.. telling the truth.. And.. I'm actually gloating :D :D HAHAHA. I can't help it. They were so good. Especially Jodie! She was fabulous. I SWEAR!

And, I finished Gego's Queen Of Babble.. The story's cool. I swear. I mean it's a different Meg Cabot-story-plot so, I actually enjoyed the book. REALLY. :D :D :D :D You should try reading it. You'll get my drift :)

BTW, next week's a HAPPY WEEK. I'm (praying) betting on it! Book Fair's next week! Although, Yo said that it will be held at MOA and not in the World Trade Center (Too bad.. WTC's cool.. And the book fair there's always F-U-N.. Ok. Fine. Ang labo ko na. Oh. God. Fuck.). You guys should go! Books, Books, Books GALORE! :D I'm so EXCITED!!! WIIIIE. :))

SONG: Rihanna's Disturbia. I swear I don't really listen to hip-hoppy stuff but I just can't stop humming this song..

No comments: