Sunday, September 7, 2008

YEY!

I'm gloating.. I'm gloating.. I know.. Heck, I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF :D I finished the dramatic monologue script today in about, like, an HOUR. I am SO GOOOOD in cramming :)) To top it of, my script's not even that lame. You should definitely read it. You'll know what I'm saying :)

I watched the first episode of the second season of Gossip Girl today! The site's tuper duper secret, so, sorry :)) So, anyway, CHUCK BASS IS SO.. HOTT! HOMAYGAAAAAD. I totally loved it when he was jealous of James. :)) Actually, I sort of pitied him :| Blair could really be a bitch sometimes :)) Anyway, I wouldn't elaborate because I know I'm spoiling stuff for you..

You'll get what I'm saying. Soon. HAHA :))

SONG: The Ballad Of Peter Pumpkinhead by the Crash Test Dummies. :)

No comments: