Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And Then It Hit Me.

Most of the time, you open your eyes and groan. You think, "What the fuck. It's a brand new day. Why couldn't I just die while I was sleeping?" You start to yawn and you think about your awful life. Nothing's going right. Everything you do is wrong. You can't seem to please anybody. You hate your life. Your life is a mess.

You begin to wonder why you're not dead yet. "Why am I even alive? The people around me are a bunch of jerks who hover around me when they need, nay, when they want something. When I'm the one who needs someone to cling on or (shame on this cliche!) when I need a shoulder to lean on, they evaporate. They tell me that I'm such a motherfucking loser who's so emotional that it's making them sick. Well, I'm so sorry for having feelings." You're so unhappy you laugh at the silliest things. People say that your humor is for dim-witted people. What they do not know is that you laugh at the most simple things because you do not know what to do anymore. You can't cry because they judge you. Laughing is the only reason you survive.

But you know what, this is just a phase. One day, you'll wake up, you'll smile.. And you'll realize that you're contented. You don't need anybody who thinks you're not worth it. You don't need someone who can't hold your hand during a frightening roller coaster ride. You don't need anyone else. All you need to do is start believing in yourself and forget those sickening people and their crap. All you need in this life is yourself.

Hmmm. Actually, I don't know why I'm posting this. Well, actually, there are many low-esteemed quotes on Tumblr. And, I dunno. I just want to tell those people out there that they don't need their so-called friends. They could survive on their own. Although, it's really kind of sad that they weren't able to find those true friends that would stay by their side no matter what.

No comments: