Friday, April 29, 2011

SMTWTS.

So, I watched Arthur with Jodie today.  We tried contacting Odessa and Eryel.  No reply from Eryel and Odessa was stupid enough to check her phone the very same day (I texted her yesterday.  She only checked her phone today.) so, she wasn't able to ask for money and, well, she has no money.  Anyway, OHMYGOD, it was hilarious!  I swear.  You guys should seriously watch it!

 

On something different, my Spanish lessons started yesterday.  Wow, when I was commuting on the way to Instituto, I wasn't as nervous as I expected.  I tried to be chill as a pill!  I acted like commuting everyday is just a normal thing for me but deep inside I was paranoid like fuck.  Oh well, I'm learning!  Swear!  Today, I commuted all the way from Makati to TriNoma.  Beat my guts!  I feel so powerful.  HIHIHI.  And I'm quite proud of myself.  Swear.

Anyway, I had this conversation with my parents and I got really scared.  My dad went to this convention thing and he said that the people responsible for revolutionary drugs stopped making new antibiotics.  Let's get this straight, let's say, I have a fever.  The first medicine my parents would make me drink is paracetamol.  If that doesn't work, I'll switch to something with higher.. I don't know what the term is, but, I'll switch to a higher medicine.  If that higher medicine didn't work, I'll switch to the highest medicine.  (Well, the flow goes a little something like that.  I hope you understand it.  I'll clarify the words with my parents.  Hehe.)  So, can you guys see the problem?  Since they already stopped making new antibiotics, if the highest form of medicine that we are taking right now didn't work..  We're off to fend for ourselves and eventually die.  My dad told me that we're going back to ancient history..  You know, before the invention of penicillin and thousands of people died because of a simple flu or fever, etc.  You get the picture.  I was thinking that this shouldn't happen because we're in the 21st century.  But, dear God, it's happening.  And it frightens the freakin' bejesus out of me.

I just hope that no new incurable sickness would emerge from this millenium.  I know it's impossible, but, let's all shove it to wishful thinking.

2 comments:

Rose said...

OMG SERYOSO? SHEEET RINAAAAA nakakaparanoid pota parang yung pinapanuod kong series ngayon. Fringe yung title shet. Tungkol sa advanced science and shit as in mutations tas animal hybrids ganon @_@

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Oo! Totoo! :( Natatakot nga ako eh. Kaya kelangan daw talaga maging fit na. Pucha. Bakit naten naabutan to?! Huhu.