Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fairy Stories.


That interview up there cracked me up.  Especially the part where Jared asked George if George was flirting with him. :)) He's one helluva guy.   Hmmm.  Am I really obsessed with him?  This obsession scares me sometimes.  But, what the hell.  It's not my fault he's hot and cute and gorgeous and.. GAAAAH!  Must stop whoring over Jared Leto.  Well, not stop, really.  More on, I-must-stop-mentioning-Jared-too-much thing.

I'm blabbering again, am I?  Ugh.  Blame my nervousness.  I am so nervous for tomorrow!  I hope I have a decent Spanish teacher.  I hope he/she would teach clearly.  Or else..  I'm doomed.  Oh God.  Must not have a panic attack.

Ok, fine.  Whatever.  I need to hit the sheets early today so that I wouldn't get all groggy for my adventure tomorrow.  (I'm going to commute alone!  After 5 years of begging..  My dad finally agreed that I should learn how to commute.  Well, at least Instituto isn't very far from the house.  Gosh.  Thinking about it now makes my palms really sweaty.  So nervous!)

Adios! Heehee.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Baby girl magcocommute ka na tomorrow I'm so proud of youuuu! Hihihi good luck sa first day mo sa Instituto >:D<

PS pano ka naglagay ng link sa twitter at tumblr mo? :>

Rina E. Macaraig said...

HIHI. Andun sa add a gadget kapag ieedit mo yung template mo. :D Hehe.

Pagod na ako magcommute. KBYE. =))