Monday, April 11, 2011

Movie Freak

It's kind of saddening because we still have no househelper.  My hands are getting a little rough and I would never get over this emotional trauma.  HUHUHU.  K.  HAHAHAHAHA.  Anyway, whatever, I'm going to post the movie posters of the movies I want to watch!



There's a whole bunch more but I'll post it some other time.  Gosh.  I'm looking forward to X-Men: First Class and Transformers 3!  I wanna wanna wanna watch it!  I want to watch The Roommate too!  My mom wont let me watch it alone and she doesn't want to watch it with me..  So, I think I might have to wait for the downloadable version.  :))

Anyway, I think Friends With Benefits and No Strings Attached sort of have the same plot.  Which is really funny since Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) used to date Jackie (Mila Kunis) in That 70's Show.  HEHEHE.  I tried so hard to keep that to myself but I was so amused, I just need to let it out. =))

No comments: