Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hitch-hiker.

So, I found out last night hjat 30 Seconds To Mars is coming on July 29. OH MY FUUUUUHREAKIN' GOD! It's a super extra early Christmas present! I'm going to see Jared and Shannon and Tomo play. Well, if my parents allow me to go, that is. Then again, when I found out during dinner time, I squealed and shrieked like a fucking pansy-ass kid. My parents raised their eyebrows and asked me what's going on. I told my parents something, I believe is, coherent.. Or so I think. Which definitely does not explain their "Huh??" and "What?"'s. Then again, I might be stammering and giggling at the same time. They might not have understood anything. Well, anyway, the point is.. I told my parents that 30STM is coming and I really, reaaaaally, really wanna go! When my mom found out that Jared's going to be there, she rolled her eyes. My dad was more understanding. He told me to check what day July 29 is.

God, I hope they would realize that this might be my future husband and allow me to go. This is freakin' Jared Leto we're talking about! Besides, hello, 30 SECONDS TO MARS!! One of the awesome-est bands ever! God.

On a sadder note, my laptop is really dying. And it's killing me. My laptop's been with me for what, 7 years now. It's just so frustrating. All my important files are stored there. My iTunes is in there, for God's sake. I dunno how to save my iTunes.

Oh hell. Whatever. There's a bright side or something out there. Maybe? Hopefully.

No comments: